Tuesday 24 December 2013

Website Update 1.5

Website Update 1.5!

~Portfolio Page~ (Coming Soon)
The portfolio page will be divided into two parts, my games and my website templates. Website

templates will include screen shots and live demos. Games will be the ones I make later on.



-Fixed the MAJOR CSS bug! (turned out to be a position and margin issue, my script is so bad didn't

even see it)
-Fixed header, footer & main containers
-News/Blog on Main Page with a new Style!
-Created & Implemented Module Loader to load all necessary function I made
-Redirect system only for facebook and blog (now working)
-Portfolio & Contact Page not done yet
-Updated Graphics Gallery

-Todo-
-Finish Portfolio and Contact Page
-Give the layout and design a bit of touch
-Fix any other bugs
-Add my website templates and Graphics to their respective pages
-Test my web page on other screens!
-Jquery Update
-Implementation of Javascript?

Next Update is going to be very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment