Saturday 7 December 2013

Hai guys, I've been busy for a while with life and school, since I've got cambridge exams coming up, But I got the will to fix my website since it was ugly looking and had many bugs (interface and PHP). Therefore, for now I've just fixed the CSS Source and added a new menu. The PHP has been disabled and you won't be able to view any pages. However, I will fix this later, not any time soon.

--DONE--
-Create new menu
-Create Modules
-Fix CSS Bugs
-Fix Footer
-Fix header container
-Change Body Padding
-Change main container Padding

--To Do--
-Establish Modules
-Fix PHP Bugs
-Finish Projects page
-Make News page as main page
-Make a better version of the news page
-New header image?
-Make a portfolio page
-Make a downloads page
-Cookies! :3 (for skin theme purposes and visits)
-Sessions for admin panel
etc etc too lazy to write everything down. ;-;

No comments:

Post a Comment