Tuesday 18 February 2014

New Web Design! [Day 2]

Hi there, here is the work up done on day 2. It was really on minimal and I've got the basic structure through. 

I've completed the portfolio, which will contain "Website Design Templates" and my future "Games".

I've also made a biography under that with a unique <h1> and <h2> look.

Contacts container is under the biography. I've used jquery color effects on the input and textarea boxes. I've also added a bit of contact info on the top. If anyone else uses this template they can add their address, phone number etc there.
 I'm now using Circle Icons by phdieuli under the license: Creative Commons (Attribution 3.0 Unported)

I've also added styles and jquery border color change for the <a> (links).
 Overall. Minimum work was done under 2 hours, but I've got the interface accomplished.

Now, all that is left is the inside scripting/programming work and adding graphics here and there. 

Cheers! 
«Nighthawk»

1 comment:

  1. After you realize that you need a professional webdesign company, what do you need to do next? How do you know if you are hiring one that will deliver the results you are seeking? Read this article for some helpful guidelines.
    see more details:web design Massachusetts

    ReplyDelete