Friday 6 September 2013

Website Update 1.2!

The major update is here! Though this is an early update, as of it's Friday (few hours before midnight)
I've done a lot of work on here, here are some done stuff.
I've added an id system for my graphics, and downloads. I've made a new theme, updated the theme to make it look better. The new menu really sticks out and makes it look even better.
I've added Jquery effects to give it a buzz. I've made a redirect script so I can count the number of people leaving my website to visit my facebook page or my blog. I've fixed some css problems as well. Re-organized the directories, and made a really slick admin panel for myself. You however won't be able to view it. But I will post a dummy one with some screenshots here for you to see.
I've also updated the stats bar and will release a stats page for the website in the future update.
There is a new notification bar to fit with the theme. I also had a previous jquery problem, which is now fixed. It had something to do with not adding the "stop();" feature. ;)
There is the new 'NH Graphics Display' which will show all of my graphics in a slick manner, I've designed using the ID system, as so I've organized the graphics selection page with a jquery blurr effect that I got from somewhere (forgot his/her name as it was long ago). I will be making a page with credits, because I keep forgetting the names of the people who I take from! xD Anyways, this was because I don't know jquery that much, except for the basics. :P
There is a better looking button, with jquery opacity effects and a glossy look.
I will be making a new page with my css/html templates, which will be for free and downloadable. They will also have live demo previews.
But lets talk about the updates now.
The projects tab won't be updated now as I'm still working on it. But They will be updated in a day or so after this current update.
That's all for now.

Remember to check out my website, and visit my facebook page and give it a like!

Cheers.
-Nighthawk

No comments:

Post a Comment